Operation preparation & operation maintenance execution.
OM contacts provide services dedicated to energy and our VECTRANCE plants
VecTrance industries have operating subsidiaries in Italy, such as Futurella beer co and are shareholder and operator in our Attis JV projects of biomass to ethanol and wind farms.
Our team is performing operations/maintenance of our plants, with highly skilled & qualified teams of engineers and consultants across a broad spread of fields, including renewable, process industries.
This operation/maintenance expertise is derived from its large experience of oil/gas and energy OM engineering services on numerous projects and operations worldwide. OM knowledgebase is built on experience feedback, methods and procedures. On global asset management of client facilites, our team provides a full transfer of experience on operation start up, maintenance/MRO services and logistics.
TOTAL, ANADARKO, SHELL, TRANSCAN PIPELINES, EDF, SUEZ, TECHNIP, FW, GASCO, BP, PDV, KOGAS, NNPC, NIGC, EDF, ENGIE, ERAMET, VALE …
VecTrance provides clients with package services in the area of oil/gas and mining operating expertise
- Commissioning / start up preparation (organisation, systems, procedures, documentation management) and site implementation, performance tests, operation start support, and maintenance contracts
- Training program engineering and implementation
- OM services (operations/maintenance), Asset management system of production installations, principally :
- Implement and run implementation of operation/maintenance, maintenance engineering/organization and systems (CMMS), built in with process control, inspection system,
- Supply chain, Logistics built in.
VecTrance industries = Project OM Venture